« Trends and prospects of new real estate in Wallonia" by Mr Amid Faljaoui, Director of Trends-Tendances, and Mr Xavier Attout, Real Estate Journalist at Trends-Tendances »
With the participation of:
- Mr Yves Hanin, Director of the Centre de Recherche en Aménagement du Territoire at UCLouvain « Evolution of the production of new housing in Wallonia ».
- Mr Pierre Goffin, Residential Investment Advisor at CBRE
« Major trends in the new residential apartment market ».
- Mr Cédric van Zeeland, CEO of Allten
«Health of the office premises market in Wallonia ».
- Mr Frédéric Sohet, Managing Partner Deloitte Real Estate and M&A
« Current trends and impacts on the industrial sector ».
- Mr Francis Carnoy, Director of the Walloon Construction Federation
« Key figures from the sector and challenges for the construction sector, demographic, social and environmental developments in Wallonia ».
- Mr Joël Polus, UPSI
« Challenges and opportunities of real estate development in Charleroi Métropole ».
« In the form of a pitch, come and discover all the real estate projects in the area presented by Mayors and public operators »
- Invest & Finance: BeeBonds - Mr Joel Duysan, Managing Partner.
- Design & Build: Smartbeam - Mrs Caroline Basecqz, CEO.
- Market & Transact: Ziggu - Mr Jean-Marc Bosschem, Head of Sales.
- Live & Work: Ikoab – Mr Amaury Michiels, Head of Business Development.
- Manage & Operate: WeSmart - Mr François Bordes, CEO.
Closing speech by Mr Francesco Coppola, Sales Manager Europe, Mapic, MIPIM, MIPIM Proptech
« Presentation of the new Charleroi Métropole territory project »
In the presence of :
- Mr Pascal Beauverie, Consultant – Advisor on territorial development,
CCI Lyon Métropole, Directorate of Industry, Competitiveness, and Territories.
- Mr Eric Chenderowsky, Director, City and Eurométropole of Strasbourg, Directorate of Urban Planning and Territories.
- Mrs Flore Scheurer, City Planner - Project Manager, General Directorate for Territorial Development, Bordeaux Metropole.
- Mr Augustin Rosenstiehl, Architect, Founder of the SOA agency, Commissioner of the "Agricultural Capital" exhibition.
- Mr Joachim Declerck, Engineer-Architect, Founder and Partner of "Architecture Workroom Brussels".
- Representatives of the political world.
This conference will be moderated by Mr Benoît Moritz, Architect City Planner, Professor at the Faculty of Architecture of the ULB, La Cambre-Horta